· Project Hard cost Estimates
· Project Schedule overview
· Administration and Coordination of the Project
· Coordination of Field Labor and Trade Services
· Enforce and Maintain Budget and Schedule Parameters
· Project Progress meetings
· Maintain Clear Communication between the Client, Design and Construction Teams
· Preconstruction Design Consulting and Plan Review
· Conceptual Estimating and Budget Analysis
· Value Engineering in the Design stage
· Project Cost analysis and review throughout construction
· Progress meetings to ensure Design Criteria is met
· Project Closeout review and testing
· Field Supervision by our “in house” Superintendents some with 30 years dedicated service to Promacs, LLC.
· Our Trade Services are performed by tried and true sub-contractors that are fully licensed and insured. We work with a loyal group of professionals on our projects every day which promotes a confident, respectful and friendly atmosphere.
· Our Field personnel maintain a clean and safe environment for our Clients and Workers.
No matter how small or large the job, with Promacs, LLC you will receive the special attention and expertise that your project deserves.
General Contracting Services
“Promacs has always exceeded our expectations in the projects we have worked on with him. He is honest, dependable, talented and an overall great guy. When we needed someone to build out our own office space there was no questions who we would hire – Ron Steele.”
Franck Lohsen Architects
“Promacs has being doing various size construction projects for us for over 20 years. It is a relationship that has endured due to his integrity and his demonstrated ability to meet our strict levels of high performance and quality.”